Vance Morris is a customer experience strategist and international speaker. He has held a variety of titles throughout his career, including former birth control factory security guard, bankrupt out-of-work executive, carpet cleaner, successful entrepreneur, and Disney leader. After spending 10 years at Walt Disney World, Vance now runs the only Disney service and direct response marketing business on the planet. He coaches companies on how to create Disney-style service systems and then monetize them through direct response marketing. Vance is also the “Longest Reigning Marketer of the Year” and the Author of Systematic Magic: 7 Magic Keys to Disnify Any Business.
Here's a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Vance Morris talks about the recent changes in customer service due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- What do dentists get right and wrong about customer service?
- The power of using referrals to increase the lifetime value of your clients
- Vance's strategies for helping dental teams improve customer service
- How to differentiate your practice and why an engaged team of employees is the key to growth
- Vance talks about the importance of sending thank you cards and notes to clients
- The successful changes Vance has made in his career
- Lightning round with Vance Morris and where to learn more about his coaching business
In this episode...
In most professional services industries, students are not taught how to attract or retain clients. This includes the dental industry — and many dentists and orthodontists spend a lot of money looking for new clients due to low client retention rates.
So what can dentists and orthodontists do to attract raving clients, retain them for the long term, and stand out from their competitors? The secret lies in great customer service.
In this episode of the In Your Face Podcast, Dr. Blair Feldman interviews Vance Morris, a customer experience strategist and international speaker, about best practices for providing excellent customer service in dental practices. They also talk about designing your practice around a theme, Vance's strategies for introducing customer service to resistant employees, and how to leverage referrals to get more clients. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Retainer Club
- Mouthguard Club
- Deliver Service Now
- Vance Morris on LinkedIn
- The Nazi's Granddaughter: How I Discovered My Grandfather was a War Criminal by Silvia Foti
- How to Be a Dictator: The Cult of Personality in the Twentieth Century by Frank Dikötter
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Mouthguard Club and Retainer Club. Both services help drive new patients, reactivations, and referrals to your orthodontic office. Mouthguard club provides personalized custom mouthguards that are perfectly fitted to your teeth. You can fully customize the design and even put your team logo on it.
Retainer Club is the easiest way for orthodontists to provide their patients with perfectly fitting retainers at a great price, while also sending you a steady stream of new patients in your office who are actively interested in getting treatment. Over 1000 patients already love Retainer Club and it's easy to use online services to regularly order and replace the retainers without the need to bother their offices.
Orthodontists love Retainer Club because they feel confident that the smiles they created are being maintained for life and that their long term fans continue to refer new patients to their offices. To learn more about becoming a Retainer Club partner and to bring in more patients go to https://retainerclub.com/partner.