Dr. Brett Wells is a practicing dentist and group practice owner in North Carolina. He is also the founder and CEO of DentalHQ, which helps dentists attract and retain uninsured patients through the use of in-house membership plans with advanced software. He’s recently launched another company, BusinessConnect, to allow dentists to sell their membership plans directly to small businesses in their areas.
Here's a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Wells’ thoughts on COVID-19 and his advice to fellow dentists.
- Dr. Wells talks about one of his employees testing positive for COVID-19 and the decisions he made that followed.
- What Dr. Wells has learned about leadership from his COVID-19 experiences.
- How the idea of DentalHQ came about and its benefits to dental practices and patients.
- DentalHQ growth strategies, their BusinessConnect plan, and future goals.
- Dr. Wells shares client success stories.
- What Dr. Wells does to ensure his dental practice is a fun and enjoyable place for his employees.
- The ideal offices and practices for DentalHQ's membership plans.
- Common misconceptions dentists have about in-office membership plans.
- Dr. Wells talks about his business superpower and what he's most looking forward to personally and professionally.
- Dr. Wells' favorite way to read books and his favorite hobbies.
- How to get in touch with Dr. Wells.
In this episode...
Over the last couple of years, the number of people enrolling for dental insurance in the US has increased. However, many patients often get frustrated and dissatisfied due to the low reimbursement amounts and unnecessary hassles they have to go through. This has led to some patients avoiding dental insurance and deciding to go uninsured instead.
To find a solution for these patients and their dentists, Dr. Brett Wells came up with the idea of an in-house membership plan for dental practices. This revolutionary solution helps to eliminate dental insurance from the equation and ensure that patients still get the quality services they deserve without having to jump through the hoops that insurers set out.
Dr. Brett Wells joins Dr. Blair Feldman and Craig Weiss on this episode of the In Your Face Podcast to talk about his in-house membership plan for dental practices as an alternative solution to dental insurance. He details the benefits of his membership plan, how dental practices have thrived as a result, which practices are a good fit for DentalHQ, and how his practice is dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. Stay healthy and stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Retainer Club
- Dr. Brett Wells on LinkedIn
- BusinessConnect by DentalHQ
- Dr. Brett Wells email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Mouthguard Club and Retainer Club. Both services help drive new patients, reactivations, and referrals to your orthodontic office. Mouthguard club provides personalized custom mouthguards that are perfectly fitted to your teeth. You can fully customize the design and even put your team logo on it.
Retainer Club is the easiest way for orthodontists to provide their patients with perfectly fitting retainers at a great price, while also sending you a steady stream of new patients in your office who are actively interested in getting treatment. Over 1000 patients already love the Retainer Club and it's easy to use online services to regularly order and replace the retainers without the need to bother their offices.
Orthodontists love Retainer Club because they feel confident that the smiles they created are being maintained for life and that their long term fans continue to refer new patients to their offices. To learn more about becoming a Retainer Club partner and to bring in more patients go to https://retainerclub.com/partner.