Dr. Jonathan Nicozisis has been in the specialty practice of orthodontics since 1997. He is an orthodontist at Princeton Orthodontics and he is the co-creator of The Aligner Intensive Fellowship. He is also a member of Invisalign® National Speaker’s Bureau and Clinical Research Network where he helps conduct research and development of new technologies and improvements to the Invisalign Technique. He has given over 400 lectures nationally and internationally on aligner therapy.
Dr. Jonathan Nicozisis completed his dental education at the University of Pennsylvania before attending Temple University for his orthodontic residency. While at Temple University, he received his specialty certificate in orthodontics and a master’s degree in Oral Biology. During his training, he also completed an externship at the Lancaster Cleft Palate Clinic in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where he was involved with the care of patients with craniofacial syndromes.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
• Dr. Jonathan Nicozisis' thoughts on the current COVID-19 crisis and his advice to fellow orthodontists and dentists
• How orthodontists can bring the human element and personal touch to remote consultations and online treatments
• Dr. Nicozisis talks about his career and why he wanted to be an orthodontist
• Dr. Nicozisis discusses what the Aligner Intensive Fellowship is about, his future plans for it, and how he keeps it fresh
• Dr. Nicozisis talks about his inventions and the common misconceptions people have about patents
• How Dr. Nicozisis comes up with memorable and catchy phrases for his products
• What Dr. Nicozisis has learned in his practice and what he is doing differently today from what he did 20 years ago
• Dr. Nicozisis talks about how he developed his confidence and why he looks forward to the return to normalcy
In this episode…
The current health crisis has necessitated the adoption of technology to conduct online consultations and treatments for orthodontists and dentists. There has been an increased use of teledentistry and more health practitioners are providing health services to their patients online.
However, many of these doctors find it hard to incorporate their personal touch to the online consultations. The patients often miss out on the human element they were accustomed to in brick and mortar practices. So how can orthodontists bring back their personal touch and human element to remote consultations?
Dr. Jonathan Nicozisis joins Craig Weiss and Dr. Blair Feldman in this episode of the In Your Face Podcast, to explain how orthodontists and dentists can improve on the delivery of their services by bringing in their personal touch. He also talks about his inventions, creating the Aligner Intensive Fellowship, and how he comes up with memorable and catchy phrases for products. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Dr. Jonathan Nicozisis' email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by The Mouthguard Club and The Retainer Club. Both services help drive new patients, reactivations, and referrals to your orthodontic office. The Mouthguard club provides personalized custom mouthguards that are perfectly fitted to your teeth. You can fully customize the design and even put your team logo on it.
The Retainer Club is the easiest way for orthodontists to provide their patients with perfectly fitting retainers at a great price, while also sending you a steady stream of new patients in your office who are actively interested in getting treatment. Over 1000 patients already love the Retainer Club and use it's easy to use online services to regularly order and replace the retainers without the need to bother their offices.
Orthodontists love Retainer Club because they feel confident that the smiles they created are being maintained for life and that their long term fans continue to refer new patients to their offices. To learn more about becoming a Retainer Club partner and to bring in more patients go to https://retainerclub.com/partner.