Neal Golding is the Founder & President of JellyFish RAS and has over 25 years of leadership experience. After spending 20 years working in the family business of mobile auto glass replacement, Neal took a leap and started JellyFish RAS in 2011— a business intelligence resource designed exclusively for DSOs. His career has been spent at the frontline of senior management teams and he has published over 30 articles on a wide array of industry topics. In addition, Neal is highly active in performance interpretation, analysis, and strategy design.
Originally from Toledo, Ohio, Neal now enjoys life in South Florida and has 2 grown children. In his free time, he is an avid squash player and recently won a Gold Medal at the 20th Maccabiah Games in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Michael Ross is a Partner and CIO at JellyFish RAS. His thirst for the “point of truth” drives him to be relentless in the delivery of just that. He studied Commerce at Carleton University School of Business in Ottawa, Canada and later established himself in IT with IBM Global Services, leading him to opportunities in the financial software realm. An avid sportsman, he enjoys playing squash, hockey, and camping with his son.
Here's a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How the coronavirus has affected the dental industry and what JellyFish RAS has done to help their clients
- Neal's advice to dental practices as the country comes out of the lockdown
- Why Neal started JellyFish RAS, the value he provides to DSOs, and what is different about his reports
- How Neal met Michael Ross, his business partner
- How Neal got involved in the Maccabiah Games in Israel and his experience taking part in the competition
- What being an athlete has taught Neal and Michael about running a business
- How JellyFish RAS customizes reporting systems for different DSOs
- The future of JellyFish RAS and the company’s plans to leverage its relationships with other service providers in the dental industry
- How Neal and Michael like to read their books
- What Neal and Michael are most looking forward to personally and professionally
- Michael talks about his business superpower
- How to get in touch with Neal Golding and Michael Ross
In this episode...
While running a DSO’s call center in Ohio, Neal Golding experienced first-hand the challenges DSOs face in getting performance reports for administrators. Because of this, he searched high and low for ways to gather the data he wanted from the practice management software the company used.
When Neal realized that his solution could help other DSOs, he set out to market his solution to interested parties. He moved from Ohio to Florida to set up his business and now provides customized reports and data to his clients.
In this episode of In Your Face Podcast, Craig Weiss is joined by Neal Golding and Michael Ross from JellyFish RAS to talk about the customizable software solutions that JellyFish RAS provides to DSOs and dental practices. They talk about how being active in sports has helped in running their business, their future plans, and how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted their clients' dental practices.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- JellyFish RAS
- Neal Golding on LinkedIn
- Michael Ross on LinkedIn
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss and Tahl Raz
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Mouthguard Club and Retainer Club. Both services help drive new patients, reactivations, and referrals to your orthodontic office. Mouthguard club provides personalized custom mouthguards that are perfectly fitted to your teeth. You can fully customize the design and even put your team logo on it.
Retainer Club is the easiest way for orthodontists to provide their patients with perfectly fitting retainers at a great price, while also sending you a steady stream of new patients in your office who are actively interested in getting treatment. Over 1000 patients already love the Retainer Club and it's easy to use online services to regularly order and replace the retainers without the need to bother their offices.
Orthodontists love Retainer Club because they feel confident that the smiles they created are being maintained for life and that their long term fans continue to refer new patients to their offices. To learn more about becoming a Retainer Club partner and to bring in more patients go to https://retainerclub.com/partner.