Dr. Blair Feldman is the Co-founder and President of Retainer Club. He is an orthodontics specialist who has been practicing for more than 20 years. He is a former Adjunct Professor of Orthodontics at AT Still University.
Dr. Feldman completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan and went on to receive his DMD at the University of Pennsylvania. He partnered with his friend and former CEO of a company that he helped scale up to over a billion-dollar valuation, Craig Weiss, to set up Retainer Club. Together at Retainer Club, they help other orthodontists grow their practices.
Here's a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Blair Feldman talks about his interview with Dr. Jonathan Nicozisis and building a business with Craig Weiss
- How sports teams can help orthodontists
- How Retainer Club and Mouthguard Club support orthodontists
- What Dr. Feldman learned from his interviews with Jimmy Nicholas, Dr. Dustin Burleson, Dr. Lynn Hurst, Ophir Tanz, and Dr. Gary Brigham
- Common mistakes orthodontists make with their office systems
- Dr. Feldman shares some insights from his interviews with Dr. Whitney Wright, Brian Wright, Dr. Greg White, and Dr. Barry Glaser
- What his conversation with JW Oliver from Support DDS taught Dr. Feldman about outsourcing dental services
- Dr. Feldman talks about his interviews with Dr. Sam Daher, Dr. Chris Cetta, and Dr. Donna Galante
- What's currently exciting at Retainer Club and Mouthguard Club?
- Where to learn more about Retainer Club
In this episode...
Over the last year, many orthodontists and dental practitioners experienced a lot of changes in the way they run their practices. This includes coming up with better ways of providing a personal touch for their patients, scaling or expanding their practices, as well as handling outsourced services.
Over the same period, Dr. Blair Feldman and his business partner, Craig Weiss, have featured many great guests on the In Your Face Podcast. The topics they covered ranged from building billion-dollar businesses to cleaning aligners and advocating for mental health in the dental profession.
In this episode of the In Your Face Podcast, host Dr. Blair Feldman is joined by Dr. Jeremy Weisz, Co-founder of Rise25 Media, to talk about some of the great guests featured on this podcast over the last year. They discuss the key lessons learned from each expert, some of the most common mistakes orthodontists make with their office systems, and artificial intelligence (AI) in dentistry. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Retainer Club
- Mouthguard Club
- Dr. Blair Feldman on LinkedIn
- Craig Weiss on LinkedIn
- "How Orthodontists Can Bring the Human Element and Personal Touch to Online Consultations" with Dr. Jonathan Nicozisis
- "Craig Weiss on the Origins of Retainer Club and Leading a Billion-Dollar Unicorn"
- "Is Your Office Website Bringing You New Patients? Learn More" with Jimmy Nicholas, Founder of Jimmy Marketing
- "Smiles Change Lives: How Giving More to Your Community Can Grow Your Practice" with Dr. Dustin Burleson
- "Getting to Know Candid From an Orthodontist's Perspective" with Dr. Lynn Hurst, Co-Founder, Candid
- "How Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision Can Help Dental and Orthodontic Practices" with Ophir Tanz, Founder and CEO of Pearl
- "Using Humor as an Educational Tool" with Dr. Gary Brigham, Founder of Brigham Orthodontics
- "Advocating for Mental Health in the Dentistry and Orthodontic Professions" with Dr. Whitney Wright, Founder of The Wright Talk Podcast
- "The Three Pillars of Business Success" with Brian Wright, Founder and CEO of New Patient Group
- "Protecting the Future of Orthodontics" with Dr. Greg White of White, Greer & Maggard Orthodontics
- "The Psychology of Compliance" with Dr. Barry Glaser, CEO of Aligner Insider
- "Dental Outsourcing Services for Dentists" with J.W. Oliver of Support DDS
- "How to Clean & Effectively Sanitize Aligners and Retainers" with Dr. Sam Daher, Creator of Steraligner
- "The Importance of Execution and Why Having a Good Idea is Not Good Enough" with Dr. Chris Cetta, Co-founder of Precision Aligner Buttons
- Illuminate Orthodontic Podcast
- "Managing Your Practice" with Dr. Donna Galante
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Mouthguard Club and Retainer Club. Both services help drive new patients, reactivations, and referrals to your orthodontic office. Mouthguard club provides personalized custom mouthguards that are perfectly fitted to your teeth. You can fully customize the design and even put your team logo on it.
Retainer Club is the easiest way for orthodontists to provide their patients with perfectly fitting retainers at a great price, while also sending you a steady stream of new patients in your office who are actively interested in getting treatment. Over 1000 patients already love Retainer Club and it's easy to use online services to regularly order and replace the retainers without the need to bother their offices.
Orthodontists love Retainer Club because they feel confident that the smiles they created are being maintained for life and that their long term fans continue to refer new patients to their offices. To learn more about becoming a Retainer Club partner and to bring in more patients go to https://retainerclub.com/partner.